In response to our global health crisis, Cline’s Salon Vista will begin operating using the following procedures for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation. Our love and respect for mankind is first and foremost in our minds. We want to do everything within our control to best protect our Clients, Stylists, Receptionists, and Community during these trying and uncertain times. We have chosen to believe that this is not a short-term condition. We know that your hair and beauty are important. If this were to be a 14-day crisis; we would simply close. We are already more than 14 days into this epidemic. We are most likely weeks from being on the other side of it.
We believe “social distancing” and “flattening the curve” are our most viable options. We will abide by all Federal, State, County, and City directives.
Again, thank you for your understanding.
“And remember – feel beautiful today…you are!”
Cline’s Salon Vista Temporary Operating Procedures
- We will be reducing our on-site personnel by 50% effective immediately.
- To reduce the impact of this we will extend our hours of operation to 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through Thursday. We will open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday and Saturday.
- We will only have one Stylist and one Client per room.
- A maximum of three rooms will be occupied at any one time.
- We will not permit more than 10 people in our facility at any given time.
- We anticipate having 6-8 people in the facility at any one time.
- We are adding an extra 30 minutes between appointments.
- When you arrive your Station and Stylist will await you.
- We prefer no waiting room time.
- All touchable areas will be treated multiple times per day.
- We take great pride in our cleanliness; but we have upped our attention in this area.
- We are suspending our “Walk-Ins Welcome” service until further notice.
- This will include our Retail sales business.
- Our Stylist may elect not to work during these uncertain times.
- We will respect and honor their wishes.
- We ask that you do the same.
- For our Clients:
- We ask that if you have been exposed to International travelers or have been in contact with anyone that has been exposed to this virus, that you not visit our Salon for 21 days after contact.
- If you are sneezing or coughing, please do not come to the Salon. We realize that this could be caused by sinus conditions, but we prefer to be extra cautious.
- In appreciation of your cooperation, we are suspending our Cancellation fee.
- Please call and let us know if you are unable to make your appointment.
- We will rebook at your convenience.
We have never experienced times like this. Our prayers go out to all.